Attention to Parents / Teachers / Educators
|Upcoming BRAIN GYM®/Edu-K Workshops for Optimal Learning
– Wednesday 1st of April 2015
– Saturday 7th of March 2015 and Saturday 14th of March 2015
Venue: Hout Bay Library Hall, Melkhout Crescent
Investment: R280 per participant.
Note: All bookings must be confirmed.
1/ The Optimal Learning Brain Gym/EduK Conference for Parents/Teachers/Educators
Saturday 7th of February -10:15am
Venue: French School- Sea Point – Cape Town 8005
• What is Brain Gym/EduK?
• How to enhance your child’s learning ability using integrative movements, which activate and balance both hemispheres of the brain.
• Learn how you can support your child in learning and how to assist your child in building self-esteem while dealing with their emotions and their challenging behavior.
2/ Interactive Brain Gym/EduK Talk/Discussion/Experience at Sofia Family Center for the WEDNESDAY COFFEE MORNING PROGRAM
Topic: How to reach Optimal Learning?
When : Wednesday 11th of February
Time: 10.30 am: tea, 10.50 – 12 noon: talk and discussion
Venue: Puppet theatre, Constantia Waldorf School
Cost: Suggested donation of R40 towards tea and the speaker.
3/ Sign up now for a 2-hour Optimal Learning Workshop for Parents / Teachers/ Educators on
– the role/background of Brain Gym/Edu-K,
– the benefits of Brain Gym/EduK,
– how the brain functions, the influence of stress on this functioning and
– daily tune-up integrative Brain Gym® exercises with immediate and demonstrable results for enhanced learning, optimal performance and greater well-being.